Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: If you use our site, you automatically agree to all the Terms and Conditions specified in the agreement.
- Our site is a provider of independent information and guides for individuals who are interested in gambling and online casinos. However, we do not provide any services related to gambling. All information posted on our website is for informational purposes only.
- We make every effort to publish only up-to-date and accurate information on the site. With that being said, you should keep in mind that the gambling environment is constantly changing. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all data. We are not responsible for any damage you may experience while using information from our website.
- The site contains links to third-party resources. We do not influence the content posted on such sites. Before using another site, we recommend you carefully read its Terms and Conditions.
- You should understand that by using our site, you agree to the processing of personal data. We only ask for the necessary information for the correct use of the site.
- If, when using the site, you find any inaccuracy or inconsistency, please get in touch with us via the contact form on the site or by email. We strive to offer every visitor the best experience when using our website.
- The site’s content is for personal and non-commercial use only. You also cannot duplicate any content posted here.
Subject of the Agreement
The subject of this Agreement is to provide visitors with access to the site, as well as to all available services and services. The site will provide you with the following options:
- Access to search tools for published content.
- Site navigation.
- Posting messages, reviews, and comments.
- Evaluation of content posted on the site.
All existing and currently operating services on the site fall under the provisions of the current Agreement. Moreover, the Agreement will govern any updates, modifications, and additional services that we may implement subsequently.
Access to the site and all services is free of charge, but we are not responsible for links to third-party resources, which may require you to fund your account to access gambling and other features.
This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing our site and its services, you automatically confirm that you have read the Agreement and universally agree to all its provisions.
You should use all materials, services, and services on the site only by established laws.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties to the Agreement
The site administration is entitled to:
- Change the provisions of the current Agreement, as well as make any changes on this site. All changes take effect from the date of publication unless otherwise specified.
When using our site, you can rely on the following rights:
- Get free access to the site and all services available on it.
- Ask any questions regarding the site and the services provided by the administration of the service. Communication is available through a form on the site or by email.
- Use the site for the purposes and in the manner prescribed by this Agreement, as well as the laws of the jurisdiction of residence.
- Copy information from the site, but with the obligatory indication of a link to the source.
- Require the site administration to hide personal and confidential information. Insist on the non-transfer of data to third parties.
The site visitor is required to:
- At the administration’s first request, provide additional information directly related to the site’s operation and the services available.
- Respect the property and non-property rights of the site owners, company representatives, authors, and all those, directly and indirectly, related to the work of the resource.
- Do not take any action that, in one way or another, may interfere with the normal functioning of the site.
- Do not collect or distribute confidential information concerning individuals or legal entities from the site.
- Avoid any actions that may violate the confidentiality of information protected by applicable law.
- Do not use the site to distribute advertising and other content without prior approval from the administration.
- Guarantee the accuracy and relevance of all information provided.
- Secure your personal and confidential information from access by third parties.
Do not use our site and services for the following purposes:
- Violation of any rights of minors and causing them any harm.
- Infringement of the rights of minorities.
- Impersonating another individual or organization. Except for the cases when there is a legal right to do so.
- Misleading other users on the site regarding the properties and characteristics of the services provided.
- Uploading content that violates the rights of third parties; is illegal; promotes cruelty, violence, hatred, and discrimination on racial, national, gender, religious, or social grounds; contains false information; contains any insults against individuals and legal entities.
- Incitement to commit illegal actions. It is also prohibited to assist persons who conduct illegal activities using the capabilities of our site.
When visiting our website, you will be strictly prohibited from:
- Using any devices, programs, algorithms, and manual and automatic processes that are aimed at acquiring, copying, and tracking site data.
- Disrupting the normal functioning of the site or individual services in any way.
- Using the site’s navigation system to bypass methods to obtain information, materials, and documents of the site that are not in the public domain.
- Getting unauthorized access to the services, functions, and services of the site.
- Disrupting the normal functioning of the site’s security system and interfering with the operation of the user authentication system.
- Attempting to trace any information about other users on the site.
- Using the site and its contents for any purpose, one way or another, related to the violation of applicable law.
Amendment of the Agreement
If you do not agree to any of the terms of this agreement, please stop using the site immediately. We reserve the right to introduce changes to the current provisions. Unless otherwise provided by law, any modifications come into effect within 14 days of publication. You agree that you will review the changes during this period and use the site under the new terms.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our site at any time in our sole discretion and for any other reason. In particular, access to the site will be closed if you violate the terms of the current agreement. Users can also be blocked for any other reason. The client does not receive any financial compensation.
You may use the site and all available services only if you are at least 18 years of age or older than the legal age for gambling in your jurisdiction.
All materials posted on the site are not intended for minors. If you are under the age of majority, immediately stop using the site and its services.
The main specialization of the CasinosData website is providing information about the gambling industry. In particular, you can find reviews on online casinos, slots, and games with live dealers here. We explore bonus offers in leading casinos and tell site visitors about them.
All information on the website is provided for informational purposes only. You have free access to all materials without limitation.
We do not own online casinos, bookmakers, or poker websites. At the same time, we can place links leading to the websites of gambling establishments.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our company, affiliates, and licensors own all software on the site. Our intellectual property also includes written, graphic and other content, as well as any other materials posted on or available through our site.
By using the services of our site, you agree to respect copyright. The visitor should not change the copyright notices relating to the site and the content posted on it.
Moreover, the company, its affiliates, and licensors own trade names, trademarks, and service marks posted on the site.
All website content and trademarks are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. By visiting our site, you automatically acknowledge that you do not claim any rights regarding the Trademarks and posted content. You also acknowledge that you agree to use all data from the site only under the provisions of the current Agreement.
By visiting our site, you acknowledge that you will never do and will not allow others to do the following:
- Access or collect any personal information related to other visitors to the site, regardless of the reason for such actions.
- Use the site, services, and content posted to commit any illegal activity.
- Make any attempt to access the source code. It involves copying, distributing, publishing, modifying, translating, and other actions.
- Collect data or information through the site using any available means.
- Transfer data about the site and services to third parties.
- Use the site to spread malicious code, viruses, spyware, bots, hidden files, serial numbers, keyloggers, etc. You are also prohibited from uploading any files to the site that could harm the resource.
- Modify, transmit, copy, distribute, reproduce or sell any content, or trademarks that are in our intellectual property.
- Open access to the software on the site for third parties using a local network or in any other way.
- Take actions that could harm our company, site, content, and trademarks in one way or another.
Visitor Site Rules
By using our site, you represent and warrant that:
- At the time of visiting the site, you are over 18 years of age, or you have reached the age at which gambling is legal in your jurisdiction.
- You intend to use our site solely for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You have verified that the site, as well as the services available on it, do not violate any laws in your jurisdiction. You likewise agree not to use the site, services, materials, and information that is illegal in your country.
- You will use the site and the available services only in full compliance with the current Agreement. It is important to consider all the changes made to the recent document.
- You will not use the site, services, or any information to perform unauthorized and illegal activities. By using the site, you agree to comply with local, national, and international laws.
- When creating an account, you need to provide only personal and up-to-date information about yourself. You may not impersonate any other individual or entity.
You may use our site on behalf of a company, organization, or legal entity. At the same time, you should confirm and guarantee that you are the official representative of a particular company. It is also essential that you have sufficient authority for this representation.
Content from Third Parties
Our site contains hyperlinks to other resources, services, and content owned by third-party individuals or legal entities. All hyperlinks are provided on the website for the information and convenience of visitors only. The presence of hyperlinks on the site does not mean we endorse third-party content. You are solely responsible for following such links. Any third-party content not related to our site is used at your own risk.
We do not make any warranties regarding the content posted on the site by third parties. In particular, we are not responsible for the topicality and accuracy of the information or the quality of the available services and products.
The website content and services are provided for entertainment and informational purposes only. The site may contain links and advertising of third-party content related to online casinos and gambling.
You may only view and use our gaming services if you are located in jurisdictions where gambling is not prohibited. You should be aware that gambling and online casino laws vary worldwide. It would be best to study any law, regulation, or directive regarding gambling in the country you reside in. You may use our site only if such activity is not prohibited. If our site is available, it does not mean it is legal in your country.
This agreement confirms that you agree with the following rules for the use of gaming services:
- You are located in a jurisdiction where gaming services are regulated by law and are not prohibited.
- You are over 18 years of age or have reached the age at which gambling services are permitted in your jurisdiction.
- You have studied your jurisdiction’s laws, rules, and directives regarding gaming services. You have ensured that the use of our site does not violate any laws in your country.
- You understand that gambling and sports betting can cause you to lose money. The strategies and tips posted on the site do not give you any guarantee of winning.
- You agree to check the current Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
- You use any gaming services on our site solely by choice, assessing all the risks involved. If gambling results in the loss of funds, you agree not to make any claims against our company or its employees.
We do not provide any legal advice regarding online casinos and gambling. You are solely responsible for understanding all gambling laws in your jurisdiction. You also personally undertake to comply with them strictly.
We do not recommend that you participate in gambling, although we place such information on the site. When you agree to gamble or bet on sports, you make a personal choice. If you decide to start gambling or participate in other gambling activities, we advise you to learn a responsible gambling policy.
Denial of Responsibility
By accessing the site and/or using any materials or services, you are agreeing to do so at your own discretion and risk. Please assess all possible risks associated with doing so beforehand.
We do not guarantee that:
- Services on the site meet or will meet the user’s requirements.
- Access to the services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably, and without errors.
- The results obtained by using the services will be accurate and reliable.
- The quality of any product or service obtained through our service will meet the user’s requirements.
You use any information, materials, instructions, manuals, downloadable software, and other data from our site at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for the use of information and materials, and the damage this data may cause to your computer as well.
We are not liable for any damages you experience while using our site or parts of it; for any loss or damage you experience while using third-party links on our site. We accept no liability for content posted on third-party resources. Any access to external links is done at your own risk.
You acknowledge that our company does not bear any liability to you or third parties for the temporary suspension or complete cessation of the site or individual services.
By using our site, you waive any claims, liabilities, proceedings, damages, losses, fines, expenses, etc., against our company, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (which are in any way related to the activities of our site).
This rule will apply in the following cases:
- Violation of any clause of the current Agreement.
- Violating the laws of the jurisdiction you reside in.
- Negligence on your part.
- Intentional or unintentional misconduct.
This agreement confirms that you agree to the following:
- Notify our company immediately of any claims you may have.
- Do not adjust any claim without our written approval.
You reserve the right to hire an attorney to handle any claim against us. You may also protect your rights on your own.
Copyright Infringement Notice
We respect copyright and intellectual property rights. We also require all visitors to the site to strictly observe these rights. If you find content on the site that infringes copyright, in one way or another, violates your intellectual property rights, be sure to notify us of this. For notification, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name, the name of the organization or company you represent.
- All your contact information. You need to send a current email address, the physical address of residence, and a valid phone number.
- Information on material that you claim is infringing. You should provide detailed information about the content, so we can quickly find it on the site. In particular, it is essential to write a link to the content. You can also describe where on our site we should look for content that violates the copyright.
- An authorized signature of a person who acts on behalf of the content owner or protects his rights. The signature can be physical or electronic.
- Two statements. In one, you should state that the complaint is being made in good faith. You have checked all the facts, and you really believe that the content found belongs to you or the person whose interests you represent. On the second application, you should vouch that the information on the application is accurate. Moreover, you should be aware of the possibility of punishment in case of perjury against our company.
For copyright or intellectual property infringement, you can contact our agent. You will find the necessary contact information in the relevant section on the website. Now there are two options—by email or via the feedback form.
Termination of the Agreement
We reserve the right to terminate the contract with you unilaterally, as well as terminate any access to the site and services. The decision can be applied immediately. However, we are not required to notify you and pay financial compensation.
There are several grounds for terminating a contract:
- We have decided to restrict access to any service or a specific section of our site for all visitors or specifically for you.
- We have reason to believe that you have violated one of the terms of the current Agreement.
- In case you misuse the site or specific services, violate the law, or commit any other illegal activity.
- Any other grounds that we consider appropriate for terminating the contract.
Governing Law and Arbitration
If disagreements, claims, and disputes arise between you and us during the interaction, we will proceed to the process of consultation and negotiations. In this case, the interests of both parties will be recognized. The main goal of negotiations is to reach a satisfactory solution, both on our part and on your part. 30 days are allocated for consultations. If it is not possible to resolve the dispute between the parties during this time, the information about it is transferred to the Court of International Arbitration for a final decision. This applies to any controversy, including those related to the existence, operation, or termination of the current Agreement.
You agree that you will not use any confidential information for personal purposes, directly or indirectly.
Confidential information may be used only if it helps to resolve a dispute between the parties.
There is an exception to all of the above. You have the right to disclose confidential information if required by law to do so. A prerequisite, in this case, is an immediate notification from our side. You also agree to work with us to prevent the disclosure of such information or to narrow the scope of the disclosure. We constantly strive to obtain assurances that confidential information will be treated with confidentiality.
The document spells out all the agreements between us and you regarding using the site, services, and services software. It supersedes any other agreements previously entered into between you and us.
You confirm that you agree with all clauses of the current agreement. You also accept that we do not give any guarantees and representations unless they are expressly stated in the Agreement.
Autonomy of the Provisions of the Agreement
All provisions of this Agreement may operate separately from each other to the extent permitted by law. Neither condition shall be affected if the other is declared invalid at a given moment.
You acknowledge and agree that violation of this Agreement or its clauses may cause irreparable harm.
We can resort to any means of legal protection. By this Agreement, you acknowledge that your indemnification will be an adequate remedy for us if you violate the terms of this document. We will also have the right to seek injunctive relief, specific enforcement action, or other relief if you create a threat or actual breach of the Agreement.
Saving the Terms of the Agreement
Any provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect even after the termination of the document. The conditions will remain relevant as long as there is a need for this.
None of the Terms and Conditions of our Agreement create or grant any exclusive rights to third parties. An exception may be the case when otherwise is expressly stated in the Agreement.
None of the Agreement’s provisions should be interpreted by you as creating an agency, partnership, or other options for cooperation with us.
We reserve the right to transfer, pledge, or sublicense this Agreement in whole or in part without notice to customers and site visitors.
You may not transfer, pledge, sublicense or otherwise exercise your rights and obligations under this Agreement.
If you or someone close to you has a problem with gambling, be sure to visit Gamblers Anonymous. Here you will find help for people who suffer from gambling addiction and Compulsive Gambling disease.
If you use online casino features, please follow the self-exclusion principle. Most modern gambling establishments provide such an opportunity to players. The function will help to avoid issues associated with gambling addiction.
Restriction of access to gambling is set permanently or for a certain period. Occasionally it takes several weeks to take a break from gambling. Responsible behavior and self-exclusion will help you avoid gambling addiction.
Keep in mind that if you have used the self-exclusion feature, you will not be able to cancel it. After exclusion, you will not be able to access game content on the site. The blocking will be valid for the period you have determined for yourself. The self-exclusion feature will be a good tool for dealing with addiction. With it, you can also take time off from gambling on the Internet.
On our site, you will find a lot of information about online casinos, gambling, slot machines, etc. All information is published for informational purposes only.
We want to remind you that gambling should not be considered an opportunity to earn money. You should enjoy the game, not get hung up on chasing big wins.
Be responsible for your game. Slot machines can become an exciting hobby and a great way to spend your spare time. But for dependent people, such an occupation can be dangerous and destructive.
Our responsibility is to make you aware of the need to create a safe environment. Contact the experts if you notice gambling addiction in yourself or your loved ones. You should stay responsible when visiting an online casino, and our website as well.
There is nothing wrong with sometimes allowing yourself to gamble for real money. Even your desire to play at high stakes is considered acceptable. Any person can potentially suffer from the disorder, regardless of the size of the bets and the time they spend gambling.
There are several criteria for determining gambling addiction:
- You constantly increase rates, as the previous amounts no longer bring such adrenaline.
- Attempts to restrict access to the game lead to outbursts of anxiety and irritability.
- You can’t stop playing until you reset your balance.
- There is a constant desire to recoup.
- You keep secrets from loved ones about how much you have lost in online casinos.
- Gambling has caused problems in personal life, at work, or at school.
If you find several signs from the list, it is advisable to seek help.
We want you to have the best gambling experience possible, so please read all of the terms of this Agreement before using our site’s services. Make sure to check the Agreement section regularly for changes and updates.